<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d19265525\x26blogName\x3dArtsy+Fartsy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://neohengheng.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://neohengheng.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7277961242093569188', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, December 28, 2005

right, just join this... not sure what to type, am forced to post by a certain wolf-lover....

And therefore, enjoy my english translation of Zhou Jie Lun's - Ye Qu! ^____^


Jay Chou – Nocturne


A swarm of ants are attracted by the rotting meat
Expressionless, I look upon this lonely landscape
After losing you, love and hate become clearly divided
After losing you, there is nothing else to be of concern
When the dove represents peace no more
I am finally reminded
That the bald eagles feed on the concourse
Using a beautiful rhythm
I describe a love that had been snatched empty
Ah, the rain clouds are starting to hide the dirtied night sky
The echoes of the funeral song from the park fill the skies
The white rose that I gave you
Wilted in pure darkness
The crows in the trees are eerily silent
Listening quietly to my black coat
Trying to warm the cooling memories of you
Walking past the trodden path of life
Ah, the mist surrounds from all sides
I am at the empty graveyard
Loving you till I am old

For you, I’m playing Chopin’s Nocturne
In memory of a love that died
Like the sound of the midnight wind
Beautifully heartbreaking
Hands on the keys playing softly
I long for you in careful bits
The place where you are buried is called hades
For you, I’m playing Chopin’s Nocturne
In memory of a love that died
I conceal my identity
Playing the piano under the moonlight
The feel of your heartbeat
Is still as warm and close as always
I miss those fresh red lips of yours

Those broken-winged dragonflies are sprinkled on the grounds of this forest
But my eyes hold not a single shred of pity
After losing you, tears blur my vision
After losing you, even my smile is shadowed
At the algae-ed rooftop, the wind
Scoffs at my sorrow
As akin to a waterless well
Using a beautiful somber word form
I describe a love of regret

For you, I’m playing Chopin’s Nocturne
In memory of a love that died
Like the sound of the midnight wind
Beautifully heartbreaking
Hands on the keys playing softly
I long for you in careful bits
The place where you are buried is called hades
For you, I’m playing Chopin’s Nocturne
In memory of a love that died
I conceal my identity
Playing the piano under the moonlight
The feel of your heartbeat
Is still as warm and close as always
I miss those fresh red lips of yours

A swarm of ants are attracted by the rotting meat
Expressionless, I look upon this lonely landscape
After losing you, love and hate become clearly divided
After losing you, there is nothing else to be of concern
When the dove represents peace no more
I am finally reminded
That the bald eagles feed on the concourse
Using a beautiful rhythm
I describe a love that had been snatched empty

artsyfartsified
10:04 PM

The Art People

 daniel
   mistywulf
     seasheep~
        evinrude~
             Miss Lestat
                +zinc+
                      honou
                         Ah Wu
                              CHIOBU
                                  hhengheng


Palaver



















Previous Posts


big sigh...went job-hunting today...like so diffic...
anyway..find these sentences very nice..ha.enjoy! ...
ha.wee..finally reach here...not cos of dan's expl...
HOW TO BLOG. 1. Log-in 2. You'll come to the Dash...
Merry Christmas everybody! Haha, e party jus now w...
Ok guys..I rectified the problem! But there're lot...
At least you no need to impromtu entertain them ri...
AHH today was nightmare!! i swear tat kids are dev...
great.. i just did a great job in screwing up the ...
i'm gonna die i'm gonna die i'm gonna die... so ma...

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home